{Collins} 516F-2 power supply for sale

I need to sell a very clean 516F-2 power supply (serial 15390).   The covering on the AC  power cord shows some age-related deterioration.  It worked fine 15 years ago. It has been idle since. It surely needs recapping by now so I have included (but not installed) two new kits recently purchased from Harbach Electronics, LLC; a Solid State Kit  # SS-516A and a Capacitor Replacement Kit # CH-516. Also included is a new 4 foot black replacement power cord. A longer cord will be furnished if preferred.

I will send photos to any interested Ham.

My price is $350.00 including packing in two containers. Freight charges by a carrier of your choice and insurance is extra at my actual cost.

The unit is in Houston, Texas      'phone: 713-973-8203    e-mail: kc5ezp@xxxxxxxxx

Spence      kc5ezp