Re: {Collins} Electro Voice 664 Microphone for sale

I have an Electro Voice 664 Microphone for sale. I bought it from someone who put it on a Heil Classic base and the slide switch was replaced by a miniature toggle switch.  I'll sell it for $130 shipped anywhere in the US.  It works and sounds great and I used it with my
32S-3.  Has a Collins plug so its plug and play with a 32S or KWM2.  If interested, I have pictures I can email.

Steve W9BDN