Dear ChiroCongress Listserv Members,
Thank you for being a member of our communications network! Our goal is to provide a safe environment for sharing information with each other and a forum of support when needed.
The ChiroCongress Board has recently updated the Policies and Procedure related to digital and social media practices and platforms, including the listserv. To keep the listserv professional, valuable and useful for all subscribers, the following policies and procedures have been established:
The listserv membership benefit is to be limited to the leadership of the member state associations including executive directors.
ChiroCongress recommends that this leadership includes current President, and President-Elect/Vice President, or others approved by the ChiroCongress’ Executive Director.
Service membership is a no-cost member benefit of the ChiroCongress.
Service membership can be revoked from individuals who submit inappropriate content, or who use content from the listserv inappropriately.
A post may be rejected if:
1. It is “message board” in nature. Please feel free to reach out directly to the original poster as opposed to sharing to the entire ChiroCongress Listserv.
2. The content includes partisan viewpoints. The intended use of the ChiroCongress Listserv is to provide a mechanism for state associations to share resources, tools, and allow associations to gather answers to relevant topics. It is not intended as a vehicle for philosophy/ideology debate.
3. Violates anti-trust regulations.
4. Contains marketing information.
5. Contains inappropriate content.
ChiroCongress moderator reserves the right to reject posts and return to submitter for revision and further consideration.
If you have any questions, please contact the ChiroCongress office at 503.933.2933.
ChiroCongress Board and Staff
Congress of Chiropractic State Associations
Direct: (503) 922-2933 | Fax: (316) 633-4455
To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the COCSA
(The current archive is only available to the list
Subscribe to COCSA by filling out the following
You will be sent email requesting confirmation, to
prevent others from gratuitously subscribing you. Once
confirmation is received, your request will be held for approval
by the list moderator. You will be notified of the moderator's
decision by email. This is also a hidden list, which means that the
list of members is available only to the list administrator.