Welcome to SPELLTalk, a free listserv discussion group for researchers, educators, and other professionals dedicated to improving literacy through discussion of research and evidence-based best practices.
* Connect with researchers, educators, and other professionals across multiple disciplines; network with colleagues and share your knowledge -- exchange questions, ideas, and comments about current research and best practices for the assessment and teaching of spelling, reading, and writing.
* Stay on top of current research -- receive abstract summaries of recently published journal articles.
* Find answers to your questions, hone your professional skills, and keep current with best practices -- participate in Ask the Expert exchanges with leading researchers, educators, and other professionals in the field of written language and literacy learning.
* Learn about useful tools and become familiar with research-based products for word study and structured literacy assessment and instruction.
* Keep abreast of Learning By Design / SPELL-Links news and developments -- be the first to hear about new product releases, special offers, conferences, workshops, and web-based seminars.
Your SPELLTalk subscription is complimentary and you may unsubscribe anytime at: http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/spelltalk
To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the SPELLTalk
(The current archive is only available to the list
Subscribe to SPELLTalk by filling out the following
You will be sent email requesting confirmation, to
prevent others from gratuitously subscribing you. Once
confirmation is received, your request will be held for approval
by the list moderator. You will be notified of the moderator's
decision by email. This is also a hidden list, which means that the
list of members is available only to the list administrator. To ensure delivery to your inbox please add SPELLtalk@learningbydesign.com to your e-mail address book.