[Collins] Re: S Line Knob Inlays

Hi Jim,
    Lots written on this lately.  The best method I have heard yet was to drill a small hole in the
center of the old inlay.  Then use a small hooked tool or blade to begin pealing it out while you are
warming it with a soldering iron.  This eliminates chewing up the edge of the knob by coming from the
outside and the hole will be covered up with the new inlay.  Also, use contact cement to glue the new
one in.
    Hope that makes sense.

                                                                                                Tony -
W9JXN