{Collins} Correct cabinet for 51S-1

I am looking for a 51s-1 with an original cabinet.  I have two original
brochures, one of which shows the rear of a WE 51S-1 cabinet having the
typical three round holes in a broad "V"pattern above two horizontal holes
for the rear connections along the bottom.  The smaller hole on the left is
for the power plug while the longer hole next to it on the right is for all
the other connections.  Most 51S-1's I see on ebay and else where simply have
one long, horizontal hole along the bottom which outlines all connections
including power.

Are there different configurations for original 51S-1 cabinets or are most of
the cabinets on these receivers from other S-line units which have been
fitted to rack-mounted 51S-1's?

I would appreciate help from those knowledgeable people who have seen many
Collins cabinets.

Thanks,

Roger