{Collins} R-390A Questions

Happy Holidays,

Well, my personal Santa (me) thought fit to purchase a fine example
of the R-390A receiver for my benefit.

I'm in the process of cleaning and adjusting the behemoth and have
some questions.  Are the meters a hazard or not?  If they are, should they
be replaced?  How can you tell whether they are original?

My radio was  manufactured by EAC in 1960 and from the looks of the
meters they are original.

Thanks for your help; I'm sure I'll have more questions in the
future...

BTW - Does anyone have a Megacycle knob for the rig that they can part
with?

73,
Byron - WB6SBO
CCA #1023