{Collins} 32V2 alignment

After a complete rebuild of the RF section I'm about to mate with the rest of the rig.

My manual includes only a very limited ammount of alignment info (adjustment of trim caps only). It mentions nothing about aligning the slug rack with the PTO or adjustment of the slugs. Does anyone have a more detailed description of the 32V2 alignment/set up procedure?

Thanks for any help.

David
KM5TZ