{Collins} 32V help

Hello Gents,
I am bringing up a beautiful 32V1 I ran across the other day.Output is fine (loads up fine),Voltages are fine, BUT I have a problem in the grid meter circuit somewhere. When the meter switch is placed in the grid position, the needle pegs to the left. Have checked the shunt(resistor) in the circuit and it is fine. Have a few questions.
1.Where does the -75 volts in the bias come from? Shows on the map that terminal #4 on the low voltage transformer ties to the -75 volts. also ties to the OA3. What voltage is applied to the OA3? 5Z4 also ties to OA3.
IN OTHER WORDS   I'M LOST!!!!
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks for the bandwidth
Rusty