{Collins} Need SM-3 parts

Hello:

I'm continuing my restoration of a Collins SM-3 microphone.. Mine is
missing the aprox. 1'' knurled nut that was used between the base of the
microphone and the base. I also would like to replace the Wind screen
and Collins Round Emblem. Does any one have any spares laying around or
a source for replacements. Thanks to John Bess for information on the
replacement SM-3 name plate.

73's Frank
KW0L