{Collins} How are the tubes of my S1 line?

Hello Everybody,
    a friend gave me a Tube Tester model I-177-B for checking the tubes of
the 32S1 / 75S1 line that I'm restoring.
In the original Tube Test Data Cards, only few of the S1 line tubes are
present, but I found on the net the Tube Test Data Cards of Nolan E. Lee
and, with this one, I tested almost all my tubes (only the driver, the
finals, the 6U8A's and the 12AT7's are missing).
Crosschecking with the tables of a Technical Manual Sylvania and the tables
of a 1977 ARRL Handbook, the result is that almost all tubes must be
substituted but, before to pay $150 and order all the tubes in the USA (I
live in Italy), I need a confirmation from you, experts :-)
Here follows the results:

75S1:
V1, 6DC6 -> 2200 uMhos
V4, 6BA6 -> 2300 uMhos