{Collins} Wanted 75S1 main tuning drive shaft

I need a main tuning drive shaft  (the quarter inch diameter shaft with the
pinch roller) for a 75S1 I am restoring.  I need the old style shaft which is
half round for use with the early style push on main tuning knob.  I know
this will be hard to find, but does anyone have one or know of a source?

Len K8GM
e-mail k8ljr@xxxxxxx