{Collins} 30S-1 FS

I have a winged 30S-1 for sale.   I listed it here about 2-3 weeks ago
but still need to find someone within driving distace to purchase.  I
acquired this 30S-1 about 1994 and, I am embarrassed to say, have never
turned it on.
It is a CCA very good+. The only reason it is not an excellent is the RCA
connectors on the back show signs of wear on the ceramic and the N
connector is tarnished somewhat. This is one of the nicest 30S-1 I have
ever seen and I've seen a lot at Dayton (well,  I used to, haven't seen
one there in years as a matter of fact!).

Photos and more info at:
www.gci-net.com/~grayson/collins/30s.html

$2200.  I have original manula, 2 spare 4CX1000's, and the Hi-res 30S-1
tape.   Available for inspection any time.
Questions: grayson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or 520-906-0440.
Thanks.

Grayson, KJ7UM