{Collins} 32V2 cap

  Hello again to all, Well I got several answers to why the 2 doorknob type caps (ceramic)
C404 and 409? were disconnected.Nothing definite but I removed them and found why one was disconnected --it is Cracked and has arced. These are the 3/4 " round caps mounted on the shield
just to the rear of the ceramic loading coil. That said, does anyone have one of these they would
part with or know where I might find an original. Manual says they are 50pf at 2500 volts. a lead to a sub will help if I cant find the org.  Tnx for your help guys.  John K7KKM