{Collins} Complete Collins S-Line Collection For Sale-1958-1978-Includes Rare Accessories

Dear Fellow Members,

   I'm Offering For Sale A Almost 100% Complete Collection Of The Collins
S-Line Series Of Equiptment And Accessories.The Collection Includes
Complete,S-Line Stations,Beginning With,The 32S-1,516F2,312B4,75S-1(The
75S-1 Is Serial # 3)Imagine The 3rd 75S-1 Produced!There Is Either A 30L-1
For This Station Or If You Prefer A 30S-1.I Also Have A 75S-1 With,The Rare
Noise Blanker Factory Installed!Next Is A Complete 32S-2,75S-2 Station
With,30L-1.This Collection Is Complete Stations Of Every Series With,The
Only Exceptions Being ,The Coveted Rockwell S-Line And 302C-3 Round And
Wing;Other Than These Items The Collection Is Complete!I Have Such
Accessories ,As The Novice Adapters For Both The KWM-2 And S-Line And They
Are New;Not ,As New But,New!I Have Several SM-1's,One Is New In The Box
With,Receipt Of Purchase.Also Several SM-2's,SM-3's And Several MM-1's
With,One Of These New In The BoxThere Are Suit Cases New In The Box,EV-664
Mics,Several In Mint Condition!Yes,I Have Not One But,2 62S-1's,51S-1 And
The Very Rare 55-G1.75S-3A'S,312B-5's ,AS Well As,The Extremely Rare 399C-1
VFO.Also Several Hard To Find 75S-3C's With,32S3-A's.Many Mechanical
Filters,Front Panels,Waters Rejection Tuning Unit For The KWM-2 Series,New
In The Box!Several DX Engenering Speech Processors For Both The KWM-2 Series
And The S-Line Series ETCI Beleive This To Be One Of The Very Few
Collections Of The S-Line Equipment This Complete.I Would Prefer To Sell
This Collection In It's Entirety!!However,Depending.I Might Consider Selling
A Portion Of The Collection.This Is Extremely Nice Equipment And
Therefore,As You Would Expect,Will Not Be An Inexspensive Purchase!I'm
Offering This Collection To Fellow Collins Collectors Association Members
Prior,To Placing It On The Open Market.I'm Making It Avaliable To Members
Exclusively For A Period Of 2 Weeks Only!If Interested You May E-Mail Me At
kp1@xxxxxxxx Or kds4@xxxxxxxx;You May Also Contact Me By Phone At Either
972-21-0017 Or 972-278-8940.
Thanks For Your Cosideration
Kerry