{Collins} Re: IERC tube shields

Modifications to the original design will always divide the camp. I like to
compare a modified unit with say a nice and otherwise original 1936 Ford
convertible that has had its engine replaced with a modern V8 in order to run
better and to keep up with traffic better. You could say the 1936 Ford was
improved but did we gain or did we lose something here? I suppose it depends
on who you ask. Are we responsible to save something for future generations
of radio collectors and historians to study?

Regards, Greg