{Collins} Mike Stover where are you?

I've been trying to send a note to Mike Stover but it keeps getting
rejected. Mike, are you on here?

The original message was received at Fri, 4 Jan 2002 07:05:53 -0600
from southrelay01.raleigh.ibm.com [9.37.3.208]

<MikeStover@xxxxxxx>

<MikeStover@xxxxxxx>... Deferred: Connection refused by [9.14.6.110]
Message could not be delivered for 3 days
Message will be deleted from queue
Reporting-MTA: dns; e21
Arrival-Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 07:05:53 -0600
Final-Recipient: RFC822; MikeStover@xxxxxxx
Action: failed
           Re: {Collins} Membership Renewal - PLEASE READ!