From: "matt parkinson" <mparkinson1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Collins List" <COLLINS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 12:16 AM
Subject: {Collins} 516F-2 Supply

:
: Hi folks
: I need a picture of this power supply.
: What I need is a price of this unit because UPS destroyed this supply
: and now they want to see  the cost of this unit so we can settle a claim
: .
: Does some one have an old collins catalog showing this unit if so could
: some one scan it and send it to me?
: This was a great working unit till UPS smashed it .
: I took great care in packing it .
: The ham I sent it to said it looked like some one ran over it and there
: was tire marks on the top of the box.
: The box was completely crushed and the UPS Drive just drop it off and
: left so he had to know the box was damaged was a mess.
: I will pay to get a copy of this picture in a catalog with a price .
: Thanks Matt KE6UOS
:
: Sponsored by the Collins Collectors Association
http://www.collinsradio.org
: Nets: Tues: 3.805 Mc-2000 Central / Thur: 3.875 Mc-2000 Central
: Fri: 3.895 Mc-2000 Pacific / Sun: 14.263 Mc-2000 UTC
: 1st Wed (of the month) AM Net 3.880 Mc-2000 local (ET, CT, MT, PT)
: Sun AM Net: 29.050 Mc-1200 Central
: