{Collins} SM-2 microphone element

Hello again,

I recently acquired a very nice SM-2 microphone and have discovered that it
has a defective element.

I tried to contact Bill, K5UGM, via his e-mail.  I know he makes the SM-2
reproduction.  I never received a reply from him.

Would any of you know of another source where I could purchase an element?

Thanks again for any and all help!  (I have received a few e-mails from
fellows trying to help me obtain a frequency card for my KWM-2A (reference my
earlier posting today), but so far no one seems to have one!)

73, Andy
WA0GAG