{Collins} FW: Re: FW: KWM2a jpgs

Regarding emails from:  Michael A. Crognale, ltccrognale@xxxxxxxxx

Here are the 11 pics mentioned in the emails below.

http://www.txdirect.net/users/k5jwk/C1.jpg
http://www.txdirect.net/users/k5jwk/C2.jpg
http://www.txdirect.net/users/k5jwk/C3.jpg
http://www.txdirect.net/users/k5jwk/C4.jpg
http://www.txdirect.net/users/k5jwk/C5.jpg
http://www.txdirect.net/users/k5jwk/C6.jpg
http://www.txdirect.net/users/k5jwk/C7.jpg
http://www.txdirect.net/users/k5jwk/C8.jpg
http://www.txdirect.net/users/k5jwk/C9.jpg
http://www.txdirect.net/users/k5jwk/C10.jpg
http://www.txdirect.net/users/k5jwk/C11.jpg

===============
Gary H. Harmon, Jr.
K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest
San Antonio, TX 78239
(210) 657-1549

Someone donated the radios. Civil Air Patrol, a non-profit 501 (3)
(C) corporation, cannot legally use them as they do not meet the frequency
stability standard. So I will sell them and use the money to buy radios that
will. Or to support other activities such as cadet encampment, flying, etc.
This list was recommended to me as THE place to go for Collins equipment.
Hope this helps,
Mike