{Collins} Re: KWT6 HT CIRCUIT DIAGRAM

Roy:
I will be glad to help you.
I have also recently acquired the same unit. You are ahead of me by virtue of
the fact that you are listening to the receiver. I have 2 vintages of manuals,
but the schematic I believe for the HV power supply is the same.
How can I send it to you. Mail would be best. Is your address correct on QRZ?
Jim Green wb3dju