{Collins} KWS-1 HI Voltage Connector

Hi Manuel:

My KWS-1 was in storage for several years, and when I went to use it, the
center pin on the 2000 volt high voltage power supply cable had broken off. I
was given some very helpful information on the reflector, and found what I
believed to be the proper replacement connector (an A/N 9731061-45 connector
w/ cable clamp). Although this connector mates with the chasis mounted PA
plate voltage input jack on the transmitter, I haven't installed it yet since
it apparently is only rated at 1200 volts.

I'm going to try and find out more about the connector rating before I go
ahead and use it.

Thanks for your interest

Frank
K2MLB