{Collins} Need Advice for Installing KWM-2A Extra Xtal Deck

A friend has asked me to help him install the extra xtal deck in his KWM2 to
make it a 2A.  The instructions look straightforward except for the point
that calls out the use of a .718 inch spot face drill to drill the hole
through the overlay for the freq deck selector switch.  What is a "spot face
drill" and where can they be bought?

Is there an easier way to drill through the thin overlay using some other
means?

I am sure many list members have added these kits and have found the best way
to do it.

BTW does anyone have an extra metal frame that goes over the top of the white
card with the band markings?

Thanks!

73 Randy