{Collins} fs-collins

Hello all, it`s fifty degrees in Alaska. Better look for a cold one down
there where you are. I have a complete and original never used 4-1 knob
kit for the A-line. I thought i`d need it when i bought it and never had
to use it. It`s got everything in the item number envelopes and
directions. It`s mint, and i`ll sell shipped and insured for 400.00. I
also have a nice 51s1 (winged) in the original cabinet. It looks very
nice and plays the same way. The meter lens is loose, and i don`t have
the manual. I just got a round one and don`t need two. I`ll ship and
insure for a 1000.00. Hope you all stayed out of trouble on halloween,
very 73 Ward.     907-262-9068