{Collins} Re: knobs & gears PLEASE READ..

Hi Dutch,
    Tom W9ZS who does not have access to the reflector asked me to let you know
that he received both the knob and gear set a couple of days ago.  He installed
them this morning and is extremely pleased by both the appearance and the smooth
operation of the set.  Chalk up another happy customer for a very high quality
product!

        73
Tony - W9JXN