{Collins} 618T (airborne HF) Service Bulletins

Dear collegues

I know that this list is mostly devoted to amateur gear, but I hope you'll tolerate my question:

A Dutch ham and myself are trying to obtain a source for the 618T service bulletins. There are plenty of them but we don't really know anything about them. I do have the manuals (including overhaul) in a fairly late edition. Getting a list of the bulletins would permit to find out which are still relevant.

Thansk for the bandwidth and any help received!

Have a good day

Ulrich  hb9aik - vk6bqd

Ulrich N Fierz
Telecommunication Engineering Services