{Collins} 75A-4 SSB/CW

Many, Many thanks to all of you who responded, in some cases with great
detail to the problem with the audio going mute when switched to
SSB/CW.  It was V11--the only cap I hadn't looked at was suggested as a
possibility from my last query--C87.  Also, I replaced L-28 as voltage was
not right on pin 7.  It is cooking now--I've been home more than normal
with a broken ankle so this gave me something to do and the result was well
worth the work.  Lots of colorful orange and shinny brown mica under the
chassis now, and the B+ mod--hopefully it will last for some time.  I am
guessing this receiver likely thought it would never see the light of day
again.

Thanks again,

John
W3HPW