{Collins} KWM-2 Problems

I am having some problems with my KWM-2 which I have not been able to
diagnose.  When trying to tune up about a week ago, the plate current
started acting differently than in normal operation - - I was on 14mhz
but the dip was occurring within the 21 mhz markings on the plate
tuning control.  Also, I was getting a much larger dip than normal.  I
then observed that there was no power output at all indicated on the
312B-4 watt meter.  My first thoughts were "loose antenna connection
and/or transmit/receive relay malfunction" on the M-2.  The rig,
however, was receiving fine, and after removing power, a quick check
with a VOM showed the antenna connection and relay to both be
functioning fine.  The final and driver tubes all check good, and all
resistance readings on the final and driver tube sockets are correct.
Last night, I was going to work on the rig some more and take some
voltage readings.  On power up, the meter needle went all the way to
the right, as usual, but it stayed there, rather than slowly dropping
back to zero.  I assume that the rig may now have developed another
problem and simply shut it down.

If anyone out there can give me some clues as to what may be going on
with this M-2, it will be greatly appreciated.

73,

Bob, KB4X
CCA Member