{Collins} Need 651S1 Toggle Switch Cover/Used Rack mount

Well, it's time for my bimonthly plea for a toggle switch cover for a 651S1.
If anyone has any idea where I can beg, steal or borrow one or a few, or who
the original vendor was, please let me know. Used, mostly ok is just fine -
its literally the last piece I need to get my clunker back to running and
looking pretty good.  (I'll consider a reasonably priced junked out front
panel and dissamble if need be)

Also looking for a used, reasonably priced 651S1 rack mount as well.   Ugly
ok as long as its reclaimable.

Thanks, Scott