{Collins} 4:1 knobs & gears

OK Gang, I am shipping out the last of the knobs & gear sets Monday also a
few of you have ordered other items and I should have all of them out as
well, allow about 2 weeks because of the holiday mailing is very heavy right
now and please let me know when you receive your goodies. Again I want to
thank everyone for their patience and for their precipitation in this little
project, what a HOOT.....

Thanks & 73's Dutch
Please visit my Collins web-site
http://users2.ev1.net/~wb7dyw/