{Collins} Collins 62S-1 VHF Transceiver

WOW!

I need to read more of the CCa web page.

I just noticed a Collins 62S-1 VHF Transceiver for sale on eBay and
since I'm not a Ham (for now - maybe someday in the future) I had not
realized the converter existed. I had not really dug too deep into the
S/line listings of the CCA web page but after seeing this on eBay I took
a look.

So, some questions.

Is this converter used by many? Is it worthwhile?

All the photos I ever see have the 32S-1, 75S-1 or KWM-2 or such?

Maybe if I were a Ham I'd be more "in tune" with the need or not need of
this converter.

Anyone out there have any helpful info for an "old-new" guy?

Walter Cheatham