{Collins} Net Control Operaters Needed

Hello to All,

The CCA is in need of a couple NCO stations to help out with our nets. The first is for the 1st Thursday of each month. We need a permanent NCO station for that net. We also need an NCO station for the 5th Sunday when it occurs to help Peter, VE3KWM out. The NCO station should be in the Southwest or West to assist with stations that Peter can't hear due to propagation. Any takers for either of these nets ? Remember, these are YOUR nets, and in order to continue with the present schedule, it takes many NCO stations. It's a chance to give back to the CCA. Please email me at: W1SKU@xxxxxxxxxxxx if interested.

73 de Fred, W1SKU
Net Manager
CCA Member # 793