{Collins} rockwell collins kwm2a for sale or trade?

hello all
i have two kwm2a's a 73 re and a mid 75 rockwell collins
i really only need one. so i am offering the rockwell collins
up for trade or for sale. the radio has date codes in the mid
1975. it has the re pto. the case is original with original paint.
i did replace the plastic trim ring it had yellowed a little. i still have
the original one. i bought a new manual and new rubber feet for it as well.
the case has the plastic finger hole. it also has some paint chips. not bad
but they are there. i have used this radio everyday for the paste two weeks.
on 80, 40 adn 20 meters. it is working great.
i sod one of these a couple of years ago for about 3200.00.
if your interested in this radio please email me and let me know what you think.
thanks everyone
john
ko6ss