{Collins} Fw: Service, Transformer Rewind

Hi:
    My name is Gary, call WZ1M. I would like to offer a transformer winding service to those in the Collins reflector. I am set up to do those pesky little ALC transformers for the 30S-1. I am not equiped to do IF's and voice coils for speakers. I can do power, audio, modulation and chokes.
I have a full time job in the summer and fall and wont be able to start rewinding till mid december. For more details please email me.
    I also have a complete line of tubes and boatanchor parts.
Email me for lists.
Regards,
Gary...WZ1M