{Collins} W3HM KC. Dials

Hello,
I wanted to second the vote on the quality of Howard's dial's. I was at the
"museum" this past weekend to pick up a few items and saw the offering. You
can't beat the new look especially if you have a dial with the browned out marks
that you have been gazing at for too long. Also the screening is crisp like
the original.

While we are at it I mention that I had a 30L-1 cabinet repainted and
re-screened by Howard. Very nice finished product.

Check it out.

Have fun,

Bob Lydon   AB3L         CCA 1129