{Collins} F.S KWM-380 - S/N 13XX

Everyone

I have for sale an excellent condition KWM-380, S/N 13XX. The transceiver is fully loaded with all options including all service bulletins performed, all crystal filters, the speech processor, noise blanker, Kiron modification, keypad, HF-380 upgrade with the A3 filter board and master oscillator board incorporating the crystal oven. Also included is the fan kit, the 12 volt DC power cord, user and service manuals.

Asking price is $3,500 plus shipping. Shipping is from 07832

I will have digital photos available in a few days.

Thanks for the read.

Paul - WB2NMI