{Collins} 516F-2 Power Supply For Sale

I have a nice winged 516F-2 supply for sale.

It is fully operational and was used until a month ago with my KWM-2. It has
an internal speaker which is blind mounted behind the original grill so
there are no extra  screws protruding through the front panel. Cabinet
condition is very good with a small 1/8" "ding" on the right front and a
small surface scratch on the top rear of the cabinet. The supply was nicely
recapped before I got it and the chassis and transformers are very clean.

For serious purchasers I can send pictures but they won't likely show the
small scratches as noted because they are too small.

I'm asking $225 plus shipping. I suggest shipping in two boxes with the
cabinet and tubes in one and the supply in the other to prevent damage.

I am also willing to deliver the supply in the New Jersey area.

73, Roger NJ2R