{Collins} Stolen stuff

Hello all,

Well, going through my records and looking at the blank spaces on the shelves I have discovered that there are 4 other items missing from the recent theft of Collins gear and other items from my QTH. These fall under the category of other items.

The items were:

Eldico T-102 Transmitter Ser # 373;

Eldico R-104 Receiver Ser # 414;

Eldico M-135 Control Unit Ser # 373 and

Eldico P-109 Power Supply Ser # 355.

These were the Eldico copies of the Collins S-Line and had Collins mechanical filters.

Thank to all for keeping your eyes and ears out for all of the stuff taken.

Vy 73,

John

Switch to the New Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.