{Collins} KWM-2 Audio Squeal - UPDATE

Here's an update on my KWM-2 with the audio squeal problem.
Thanks to Merle, Dutch, Tom, Jerry and John who all immediately directed me
to C106, and as expected, you were all right on the mark.  As suggested I
kept the old can in for aesthetics and squeezed in three new electrolytics.
Now on to cleaning up the bandswitch, checking tubes,etc.  I should have the
rig up and running this week and looking forward to using it.

A special thanks to Bill, K2WH for all his help.

Vy 73 to all.

Dom, N3DD