{Collins} WTB: 500 hz CW filter

I would like to buy a 500 hz CW filter for my 75S3C, model F455FA-05, part
number 526-9494-00.  If you have one you would like to sell please email me
with the details.

Thanks,
Dan
WD4LUR

 NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
 contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
 for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the
 intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
 dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
 its attachments, hyperlinks, or any other files of any kind is strictly
 prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
 the sender immediately by telephone (865-218-2000) or by a reply to this
 electronic mail message and delete this message and all copies and
 backups thereof.