{Collins} 32S3 CW issue

I noticed last night that when operating my 32S3 and 75S3C in transceive
mode, the tx frequency is off about 400hz. I found this out by listening to
my Jupiter's tx signal on my 75S3C. Then I transmitted on the 32S3 and had
to tune the Jupiter about 400 hz to be able to hear it.  If I operate the
Collins in split mode, I can use the CW spot function on the transmitter to
zero beat with the receiver and it is on frequency like it should be.

I quickly looked thru the manual and found no reference to calibrate the
transmitter to the receive when in transceive mode. Did I overlook
something? Is there a way to do this?

Thank you,
Dan
WD4LUR

 NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
 contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
 for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the
 intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
 dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
 its attachments, hyperlinks, or any other files of any kind is strictly
 prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
 the sender immediately by telephone (865-218-2000) or by a reply to this
 electronic mail message and delete this message and all copies and
 backups thereof.