{Collins} Re: 32S3 CW issue

Using the variable BFO (as opposed to the crystal BFO) in the 75S3 will
allow you to operate in transceive mode on CW with the proper offshift.

The variable BFO allows adjustment to accommodate different filters, i.e.,
200 Hz, 500 Hz, 2.1 Hz etc. and keep the TX and RX on same freq for CW
transceive.

Ernie, k0occ

404-921-5724

erniej@xxxxxxxxxx