{Collins} Re: 30S-1 230V wiring

I hasten to add, that my fun with the electric clothes dryer is in no way
intended to detract from the seriousness of the issue at hand - the
proper grounding and wiring of power circuits.

It is worth stating again - the discussion here on this reflector on this
important subject of grounding and power wiring, and many other subjects
discussed here, is a tribute to Art Collins and the many first class
engineers which were and are a part of the Collins phenomenon, and is an
indication of the calibre of the people who use this reflector.

Thanks to all who have made the effort to point out the issues at hand.
Impressive.

Richard Lorenzen
cca member