{Collins} 30S1 Epilog

My thanks to all who replied to the 230 volt wiring question--it ended up being quite a long thread, indeed!  Sufficiently scared into getting away from the 3 wire scheme originally designed, I went to the 4 wire set up as recommended by just about everyone on the reflector.  House wiring had to be changed, and Home Depot sales spiked as a result.   Now, about that clothes dryer with the Collins emblem--was it round or winged...?