{Collins} S-Line Station for Sale

Hello All:
I have a complete S-Line station that is surplus to my needs.  The station consists of the following items:

KWM-2 Tranceiver - aligned by WN4I a year ago
312B-4 Station Control
516F-2 Power Supply (Solid State)
30L-1 Linear Amplifier - Power supply modification installed by WN4I
SM-2 Microphone

The station is in overall average to good condition, however, the 30L-1 has a re-painted case.  The set-up includes connecting cables but no manuals  Since I am primarily interested in working the A-Line portion of my station on AM, I have never had this station on the air.  I can take digital photos if anyone is interested and/or supply additional information.  I prefer to sell as an entire package but may consider any reasonable option.  The asking price is $2,350 plus shipping from zip 03585.

Joe - W1LJN
CCA #85