{Collins} Re: I have this -- would like this

Thanks Scott but I am looking for a complete winged S-Line.  The KWS-1
is in good condition but is needing a screen transformer.  It was gone
through about 3 years ago with some small fixes.  The RF deck is very
nice condition but the power supply has hours on it.  When I used to be
on the air with it the reports were all good.  There are several
pictures of it and all my equipment in the old CCMs.  I'm probably a
bit over critical since I haven't kept up on how folks are comparing to
the CCA grading standards today.

Best 73's
Jay-KB0ATQ