{Collins} Needed Cleaning Suggestions

'Morning all;

I seem to recall sending my request to the list earlier but perhaps I didn't
and just thought I did. So excuse me if I did.

I've have and I am in the process of getting several pieces of S Line
equipment.  I expect (know) that it will need cleaning inside and out. In an
effort to preserve all the original details, silkscreen tube numbers and
component locations, what are the suggested methods and chemicals to use.
Any cautions and "don't do" items?  For those of you that have been down
this path before, your shared experience will be grreatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
73
Bob, K4TAX