{Collins} KWM 2 part

Greetings from Norfolk Island. I enjoyed my recent visit to Dayton - thanks to all who said hello.

I need a couple of the B9A plugs (soldered leads) used to access the sockets (eg the NB Power, J24) on the KWM 2. Can any one point me in the right direction for a source to purchase this item.

Of course if any CCA member can personally assist I will gladly pay current price and Air Mail postage .

I had no luck at the Dayton Flea market.

73

Jim, VK9NS

This E-mail has been scanned for virus content by Trend IMSS at Norfolk Telecom. All effort is made to remove all known virus content from messages however the ISP takes no responsibility for virus infections on personal computers, no matter what the source.