{Collins} FS KWM380 + Accessories.

Hello to the list,  I am reducing the price the KWM380 I offered 7-10 days
ago.  To a fellow CCA members:  $2500 firm, + shipping and any export cost
associated with that. This is a really nice rig and is better than CCA
Excellent.  I reserve "Mint" for "new in the box" so I won't say that.
May consider a possible partial trade if the right situation arises.  The
rig will be double boxed inner box will be the original shipping carton to
protect it.  Will be 2 cartons total with the accessories.  This will be
expensive to ship.  Pictures at
http://www.intergate.com/~jhenry/pic/rigfrnt.jpg
http://www.intergate.com/~jhenry/pic/acc1.jpg
http://www.intergate.com/~jhenry/pic/acc2.jpg  Thanks for the bandwidth,