{Collins} Re: Needed Cleaning Suggestions

Mac,
Where can we buy CP-43,  is it sold under a brand name?

I've never had a problem with Simple Green and aluminum.  Just don't let it
sit on the surface overnight!!!

Oven baking makes me nervous......I use compressed air and a hair dryer (NOT
a heat gun) to dry the chassis.  If the WX is nice I let it bake in the sun
for a day.

Good point on the trimmers.  Washing seems to make them stick.  If rotating
does not work, they can be disassembled and cleaned with alcohol.

Jim